Monday 29 May 2006

paingz... what is wrong with my FIREFOX???? it crashed twice... while typing my entries...
bleh....


my bro now realised that i LIKE TO SHOP and he hates it...-.- that is like the tiger... he cannot stand me and my mom doing window shopping....-.-" bleh...

bought a new shoe today... after walking
up and down orchard road...[ heeren to center point to far east.... -.-] so my shoe count has increase to 5 pairs... + 1 smelling like compost and 1 broken sandal by the tiger....
from left to right...: my bowling shoe,the lee copper pair..[the most expenisive], the new converse pair, the maroon FILA shoe[skol and running use...] and lastly my old POWER shoe[ for raining days]
bleh and some girl said my shoes looked cute... -.-" oh... just bcoz i used 2 different colour lace and it is cute... -.-" rite....well better blog finish this before the tiger gets back from work... nites..
and good luck for those having MT O's tomorrow....

good luck and good nite...

No comments: