Monday 1 May 2006

i realised, for this long weekend, i have not done much!!!... Only have studied my physics!! tsk... i m screwed.... some people out there are just waiting for me to say that...tsk...

well at least today is labour day... the day when all workers go on labour strikes... except in singapore... where the gehmeh is too strong... and dad( look at it up-side down) juz suck to the core. tsk.. their stupid rally van woke me up at 9am..."Vote for PAP... VOTE for Sitoh.."...

Go hell lah.... i rather to be awaken by the " vote for SDA... Vote for Mr Chaim See Tong!!" Go for it sir... 6 terms record for the opposition show what you can do... u have my support... but i cannot vote... wait for another 5 yrs then i can.

tsk... too much GE here.... well at least i can vote in 5years time... unlike some unluckly ppl... kage ur area will nvr have a election one lah...till at least he die... *touch wood... mm lee will not die yet... he is still young...

bleh... at least no chem tution... wait that is bad.. coz my chem paper is on wed... but i have no question to ask him... tsk...see, exams can make me crazy... tsk.. now no bowling to destress on... ssc's alley is closed till the 28th may due to renovation... at least the system will not screw up anymore...
-.-
now i start to hate my life... it is either i screwed it up or my life is screwed by others... my dad seen to think i have not been studying although i had... keep asking me to study when i m destressing... tsk, my mom had explain to him my style... but he dun give a fuck. i will not be surprise ifi break down again...
tsk i can really die if this continue... no one to share my prbs as my social life is fucked up... i nid another FRS feedback dinner... ToT ... it was fun...

No comments: