Saturday 20 May 2006

bleh... okay nikorasu... thanks for warning me abt the anti-M:i:W stuff... but i dun care. We, the people of the red dot, must fight for the right of freedom of speech!!!!

went to school to meet nikorasu abt something that got to do with scouts... well AL aung allowed me not to go for troop camp... YAY ^.^ dun nid to sleep in desaru!!!! but wants us to help to do our cf... i dun mind, nikorasu dun mind[his parents not...] and boon wants to do cf... i think ever since he knew that st mag guide... he seems intrested.... bleh... anyway the sec 3s are planing... so we sec 4 got free time... to stone... i mean study...

the meeting ended late... that i met kage abit late... went to heeren to shop for a new shirt... in the end picking a t-shirt and a blazer... total : $123... plus a membership... i thought i had enough... but i forgot that i paid the tailor auntie $6 to fixed my jeans.... bleh... in the end i was $110 short.... well... put down a $10 deposit... ;p... nid to go back next week to pay the rest. Went walking one round around heeren with her finding some accessories shop...

rushed back to PP for tuition but stopped at the cafe for lunch... eat till abit late... for class... 3:45... well winnie called the main centre and ask if kage and me are coming... and they nicely called her mom and my house..[luckly me.. nobody at home]... but for kage i pity her... she is going to have some dispute with her mom again... tsk... english tuition got a new girl... with a...name i dun think i can pronounce or write or type...

well winnie told me to not writing discussive and argumentative types of essay any more... coz i will pissed off the marker... like my blog and M:i:W... my mind is too rebel that people hate it... class ended later coz of me and kage... went to sajc's verture's cf... quite boring... actually but thanks to good MCing from sherman... it was quite ok. Well in the tradition of st andrew's, the refreshments always sux. trossed bread with a layer of sugar... good with cadets, what the flush with scouts and guides...

i got to limit my posting soon. I blog too much...

No comments: