Wednesday 3 May 2006

bleh.... i dun get the idiots in my class... first they say the physics paper 1 was easy... while it is not... ok.. they were doing the phy-chem paper... so it could be easy for them... then they say chem paper easy...-.-" I ask them, you crazy? they reply NO COMMENT... oh they were taking the sci-chem paper...

tsk... me jacking myself... tsk... then... E math paper1... and they say easy.. -.-" like real... 4SA ppl say the paper is a so-so... 4SE they say hard. My class... half say hard... half say easy or so-so... the smart ones say easy... to pass... hard to score... so.. boon.. the paper is not easy... so dun be so corky u idiot...

tsk... idiots are idiots... only know how to pass... never think of scoring right...
bleh... i wasting my time by typing this out... tsk... e-math paper 2 tomorrow plus clb paper 1. 150mins of e-maths can kill... tsk...
my life sux... worrying over nothing...

No comments: