Sunday 28 May 2006

bleh... i lazy to set back the date tonitei mean morning...
so here...
I started maple again... i have no idea why... but i created a new character.... lvl 10 now only...

woke up at 12.. [late again... well got bark by the tiger again...] well who cares... went to meet kage again... this time at kovan... had lunch there and she went to kovan juz to get the 'rogue' mag from comic connection... -.-... it was the only comic connection she knew.. o.O... bleh.. dun want to say more...

this week,we were on time for tuition [ well after last week incident, kage dun want to risk it, since she dun want another call from her mom, doubting her again... -.-"] well the class is more crowded than usual... [ 2 new girls] total class size: 5... population increased!!! But if u inclued winnie it is 5 girls and one guy [me] -.-... one of girl...[the new one from last wk...] her sister is the tuition center sect... and she is in the add math class also, plus,according to kage, she in her e-math. Next thing,we will be seeing her in our chem class...

bleh... after tuition when down to heeren to pay up the remaining...for the shirt.. well the 30% off was gone... so had to pay more... tsk... i feel so pai seh for holding it from them... tsk... or not i would change the shirt to the offer ones... went walking around heeren for like 30 mins and found shoe lace for my bowling shoe and the going out pair... red and black... my favourite... -.-

later walked to taka to meet my mom... went to the lib and kino... borrowed 2 books... one on humour...since winnie complain my humour is very sad...-.-" and another on computer to fix the fucking server. At kino... i bought a jap-eng eng-jap dictiory since there is a 20% store wide sale.

Had dinner at sushi tei and now have an idiot tiger... behind me wanting me to sleep... bleh... now he also complain i spenting too much money.... That is funny... i only spent like only during my competition period and the holidays... unlike him... buy stupid diet pills that he stop eatting... buy stupid health equipment cut his weight but he dun use it... -.- waste of money is it??? Then best... buy me another laptop bag which i can get for free.... i looking for a crumper laptop bag... which is about $230 the last time i checked. Next time if he want to waste some dumb cash on some dumb fucked up stuff ... must well give me... I need like $230 for a laptop bag... $530 for an ipod vid.... $1500 for a DSLR cam... and like $2000 to upgrade my server.... next is like money for tuition since the moron dun want to help me in any subject... ask him phys:" like i got learn in secondary school.."
chem:" cannot remember.."
maths: "my brain cannot..."
eng:" like i can help"
combine hum:" u think my hums are great???"

-.- bloody tiger... well still screaming for me to sleep... well time liao... nite

No comments: