Tuesday 5 June 2007

Till now...

seven weeks and i still cannot get it over.
silent treatment meant something, but what was that something.
i am not so sure.
i am those idiot that need to be heartbroken properly to get over it,but i guess it will never happened. I did not tell her about the 13th problem...
heck this message was never written.

i just missed her.
she was at streetfest but i did not see her. [ but i received odd stares for all over the place. from some of the photographers to some of the cosplayers.]
haiz... well EG1 CT is in 11 hrs time, i did not bother to study. i feel like failing and disappearing. I am too emo-ish...

when i get emo-ish... i know that the painkiller has wore off. i am getting addicted to it. It helps me forget, but it was the cause for all this problems... if i was not on it. I will not forget of what i said to her. [got to thank that person that asked me to reflect on what happened or i did not even realised that i was at fault.]
haiz... that is my flushed up life... i switched to contacts but no one recognized me except for a few frens. [ thought kage will be blur, but guess not.]

haiz time to sleep or i will miss my test.... night...


No comments: