Tuesday 12 June 2007

tailling behind...

BF2142
as you can see... after 2 mths of playing, 57hrs plus of, it i am only at chief petty officer gold. at least 3 -4 ranks behind turtle or bri....

haiz... anyway back to the main thing i wanted to say... well i am having a fever from sunday.

well the bowling victory dinner was "fun" and cold... till i cannot take it that i have to disappear outside to warm up and get knocked out by my fever... [ i could not take paranoid due to my painkillers...]

well, i did not win any awards from the bowling championship, as
1. i sux
2. i did not have a spare ball
3. got alot of pro
4. they did not expect so many youth to join.
5. most of the youth got pwned.

heck, we i won a twin mickey mouse mug... *yay* can add it to my collection of mickey mouse mugs...[ i using one now, plus 4 more some where...], one thing, dun get me mickey mouse mugs. i dun like them, i just use what i have.
[ if u want to get me a mug, get me the laughing man mug from the anime mech shop at sunshine plaza...]

haiz got knocked out by the fever till i sauna in my bed with a 18 degree air con bowling... went to JB on monday/ yesterday to get my bro ball and maybe to do my hair...

well i did not do my hair, but got a new strike ball...
storm jolt pearl... the reaction of the ball was the same as my old flip-side wild but more hook till i stand on the 30 board from my left and throw 2.5 arrow from the left for it to hook nicely into the pocket... [which i afterwards tested worked like 1 out of 5 throws] but by standing at 26 board, throwing at 2 or 2.5 arrow. my ball hook to the outer pocket and gives me a strike [ happened 3/8 throws ] the ball damn noisy too... [ quiet on the lane, noisy at the pins]

my bro got a storm tropical.... haiz... well my dad thought i could get to do a rebond, dye, wash and cut for RM100 [ well fat hope. i was giving a RM250 budget like in SG with a SG$250 budget.]

well time to get some rest or else tmr i cannot bf2142...

No comments: