Saturday 9 June 2007

a moodless day...

we due to i woke up at 4pm... friday was quite moodless. went to ssc to watch the youth open masters. and ya i wonder how come everyone scored so badly? RT messed up till at the 6th he just gave up. YL just played for fun after a few games. [actually, she did not want to bowl at all...]

haiz haiz.. fun night lah. but with TT wracking my arm with his wrist guard. it was irritating. man. time to sleep but 1st some pics.

took this on thursday evening at ssc, got a few shoots of the nice sky line before it set. i will do a special on it soon, during my term break.
i upgraded my laptop with 2x 1gb kingston 533mHz rams from the pc show and some stickers i brought from the art/card design shop at ps, [ spot the difference.] on my laptop. turtle should know what i did.

well this is togusa for u
good night.
***ps: i really should have gone to do design. engineering gives me headaches.!!!***

No comments: