Thursday 28 June 2007

no net...

like the blackout in NY, my router is doing the same to me. it is like a emp pulse damaged the transformer[not the robot, but that black box]. it is like due to a long time use of my router on 24/7 since feb. i felt a rest was needed, so i off the router in the morning and low and behold, it cannot be turned on after that...

SO learn this, u either turn on ur router 24/7 forever or u turn off and on when u use... [ okay that is to me]

haiz, so people if u do read, I will be not able to be online, most of the time as there is no service in my house, unless i use jess's network, but as she have not appear online i cannot get the go ahead. but for now,

sorry jess, i am using your network.

but i will be online during my school hours, at least.

please sms me for this period of time.


No comments: