Tuesday 5 June 2007

blog stats...

okay let me share some of my blog stats. My blog started in oct in 05 but i only started using the stat counter in late march 06.

below is the stats from march 06 to june 07

as u can see my viewership has dropped from a 500 plus average to a 400 plus then to a 300 plus for last month. I know the exams periods cause less people to check people blog. but the drop is too fast!!!! [ the funny thing was that during before my o's there was a record of 644 pageloads... [ 22 perday. and most a unique viewers]

now lets look at the ISP. i got some one inside DSO checking my blog in recent days... DSO??? what did i do?? if the person who is in DSO and checked my blog, please leave a message on my tagbox or email me at here .

most users are from singtel. some from starhub...

hmm. ok time to study my TF1, test at 11am... night

No comments: