Saturday 7 April 2007

spare ball, e2max, ben and jerry

i realized,ever since i using my hand guard. My coach got a few words for me.
what is that few words?" GET A spare ball."

i know i know. i will get it, once i have the cash.One bowling ball is not cheap, it is $200 plus investment, that is to be thrown on to the lane, and not in the drain. Okay, fine the guard makes my strikes easier to hit but the spares, dun need to say but i have been missing the left side ones [ if you do not know i bowl with my left hand instead of my right...]

reason for the misses?
1. guard cause the bowl to hook more to the right...
2. my strike ball is a reactive ball thus it will hook some more...
3. i take spares in the dry areas... [ dry = hook more, less glide..]

haiz... when i will get the spare ball? god knows when i guess... [ my new bowling shoes is about $240], and it is specially brought into sg as it is a right slide shoe instead of the usual left slide....

well blame me to use my left hand then.... well went to e2max at the cathay with james and turtle to play abit [ actually whole 2 hrs worth of bf2142] and found out that lester [the one secondary school was crimson..] well had fun but realized that the EA main ranking system server is not responding properly. my ranks is not updated but my total score is like 354/330... haiz...

after the whole gaming session, we had ben & jerry's ice cream... we realized one regular cone is $7... then we saw this poster... 1 melion-something for 19.50... [ find for a 50cent saving for each person and six scoops, we thought it was worth... but we kind of pick the wrong combo of stuff... all choc or something choc except for one scoop. that was mango and lime...

okay think for a moment... mango, lime with choc?? abit the wrong lah... luckly the person left the sorbet on top of the rest so we had to clear the sorbet before we eat the rest. [ maybe the banana saved the taste buds for a moment...]

haiz... but we never learn... never eat ben and jerry without water.... [ due to ben and jerry was full we went to like another floor to sit and eat it...]

okay night...

No comments: