Tuesday 17 April 2007

1st day...

11 hours of school can kill...really... [ out of that 11 hours... only was 5 hrs of class...] Thermo fluids was like... cannot comment not yet have a class on it... CAD was fun [ and confusing thanks to the lecturer]...
no TF1 LT as the main guy is missing...

so i had a 6 hours break before japanese at 6pm.... well nihongo was crazy. [ the sensei is from china and japanese is much better than english or her chinese] felt it was like back in japan. [ with the japanese and broken english trying to explain to us..] 30 mins in to the class and i realised that i left my phone in the library... man explaining to the sensei that i left my phone at the library was hell... some of the words that i remember between me and the sensei:

me: sumimasen! sumimasen!
sensei: kore wa nan desuka? [what is it?]
me: i left my handphone in the library, sensei. [ in a panicky and fast english]
sensei: wakarimasen. Mouichido. [ i dun understand. one more time]
me: huh.. oh... err...watashi wa err...left my denwa in the library..
sensei: hai...* some nihongo that i cannot catch* denwa * some more dunnoe what* toshokan... phone missing. hai hai douzo... [...* * phone * * library ... go on]
me: err... sensei, arigatou gozuimasu *got out of class running to the library*

man found my phone... lucky got some other student picked it up... but i realised i was an idiot trying to reply in japanese to the sensei... she is from china!!!! i could use chinese [ wait my chinese is as bad as my japanese... so what is the diff??]

haiz...

school in 8 hrs time so good night...

No comments: