Saturday 21 April 2007

moodless me

finally my dad realised that i am no longer the happy kid that i used to be. ain't he slow to see what is going on? I was moodless for more than a year, and now he realised. He only see it as today was his first time sending me to school and seeing my face when i get back from school...

going to school: *stoned look*
in school: *dead look*
get back home: *moodless look*

that is life for a student in sg, what fun we have?? The class of my, we joke play and etc but we still end up lonely [ well not for some of those that are social able]... just look at what happened today... i was left alone eating lunch as they had finished...

man i looked after your bags, help you guys fixed your laptops, explain to you guys on what to do and i am still left out... [ fine this felt like last year, i was hanging with the big boys when i should be in my safe zone of the geeks and nerds]
maybe i am to be a loner....
maybe i am to make little friends..
maybe i just sux...
maybe i am gay...
man even at the cca meeting of the japanese tsubasa club, the girls got a freaking aura that made guys not able to speak with them... [ no wonder that guy talked to me....]hey hey it is not gay... it is that we are scared of girls...


No comments: