Sunday 29 April 2007

manga, turtles,bowling and pool

okay the title is crap, there is no link and i still use it as a title.. -.- okay i will type about crap... till my photos are uploaded into photobucket, thanks to the downpour outside... the net is lagging... -.-

okay for today, i got to thank kage for the bag and helping me collect my books and manga back.

okay pics are up... okay... after bowling training, went to meet turtle, recca and ben at j8. which i had a hard time looking for them as there was 2 coffee bean in that small shopping centre. when to pool after that,and that is when i started to play with my cam.turtle taking a ball ben and his magic 8 ball this is what happened when you got a camera and u come out from an air-con room, in to a humid place...

*recca was joking got no neo-print.. so use my camera... got photoshop= neoprint editing... -.-*


see turtles...

No comments: