Friday 9 February 2007

in exactly 13 hours i will be in my school hall, third in line to collect that long-awaited "form A"....

that form A is the killer form A. my path will be chosen by it. Either to accounting or engineering.

if it is accounting. my NS life will be bad but i will be in the big 4.
if it is to engineering. i think i will sign up to try the Joint Poly-SAF Diploma Scheme. Then i dun need to worry for the next 8 years about money. And my army life... maybe got a chance to get into DSTA or DSO... or like my cousin to ST... or be like my other cousin, still in the air force, fixing anti-air defences...

haiz...that form A... the powerful form A... [ i not planing to join any jc, so it will be the only form A i scared of.]

well i will know what to do in 13 hours time... i should have read my form A [ current time is 1:52]

please give me L1R5 less than 16! if less than 16, i can get in to AT without a problem. [ i expect my comb hum to be C6, so for engineering i dun need comb hum so it is 10! ] if it is 16 and my comb hum is B3, i maybe can do accounting...

well then... i think i will stop here... as i got nothing more to add as my brain is not fuctioning actively...

current countdown: 12 hours and 17 mins....

No comments: