Friday 23 February 2007

bad hats...

what is up with my parents? had an argument last night [Wednesday night] about me and the people i hang with. As what i posted on Tuesday morning, they confirmed it. They think i hang with bad hats. That is what that cause my change in attitude and behaviour.

Please, I hang out with geeks. Like they are punk or gangsters or rebels...
The most i go out and meet are some cosplayer friends. [ like they can change my attitude ]. They worry so much while they should worry about my grandma and her estate. It is breaking apart. Some stupid aunts and uncle, cannot ever help to look after the place. [ oh cause they know that there is no more gold bars and etc hidden in
there, as it is moved in to my house safe for safekeeping for that auntie of mine ]...

families, got so much problems.

it make me want to run away from life. from problems. from people. which will make me a hikikomori... T.T... cannot be a hikikomori or NEET... [ go and read or watch Welcome to NHK...]

night.

No comments: