Monday 12 February 2007

after so much thinking and calling and cleaning [ o.o ] and more thinking, i finally submitted my JAE.

1:aerospace technology [NP] [COP:12]
2:mechantronic engineering [NP] [COP:26]
3:digital visual effects [NP] [new course]
4:accountancy [NP] [COP:15]

and i am not nuts not picking a single JC so here is my not so final idea!...

well going to CMPB in the morning to check up the jpsds TOC... if dun like... then i dun sign up for it, but my dad seem to be pushing me to sign up for it, as in 4-5 years time he will be retired and got no money to send me to uni as he needs the money for retiring. i know that and it was the first reason i look at the jpsds idea. haiz. if i sign up for that. i will do mechantronic, but there goes my life. but i will be working for a good company... that is the SAF... which currently hires the most amount of singaporeans. [ we cannot trust our defence in foreigners].
haiz...

and briana, you are not the only lonely soul on this earth. you are not alone, so if got any problems, u can always find me. i got to thank you for trying to make me not feel down, so you too dun get down. always look up okay?

just remember this: "life is unfair and i dun care"

No comments: