Saturday 7 October 2006

tag game no. 6

**** i posted this on the classblog by accident... now it is in the right place****

ok, i have been tag again.... so here it is turtle... [ pay back is it? i tag u, u tag me...]
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they;ve gotta be true.

Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. I hate my life
2. I have a girlfriend
3. I am going to work and save for a DSLR cam
4. My study room is clean
5. I have 4 LCD screens on my study table
6. I start to sneeze when it is about to rain
7. I am known as the toilet-bowl guy
8. Went clubbing before
9. I spent 3 FRS carrying the robot
10. I download at least 100gb of anime liao
11. I dun remember people who borrow small changes from me
12. have not started to study for o's
13. I have many nicknames
14. my major exams results are usually worse than my usual ones
15. I buy music CDs
16. I broke down in school many times
17. My noticeboard in my studyroom is full of THINK posters
18. People still call me class chairman althought i am not for the last 2 years
19. I eat anything
20. I like buying clothes


guess which 5 is fake. tag ur answers

people that i am forced to sabo: alwin, nikorasu, tim chew, Terence, spotted


---------------
ok done with the tagging
today is one of the worst haze day.... wait it is the worst!!! PSI:150 at 9pm.... luckly was inside taka eating.... well i left the house at 11am... PSI:130 [shown on tv for the 1st time in MANY years...] had a hard time breathing so i took a bus to tp then mrt to orchard... then realised somerse
t was nearer to heeren... went to hmv to buy 2 music cd...at $36.95... [not cheap, it is because i cannot DL, i buy...] walked to taka and had lunch and walked at kino till kage called... she needed to drop off a library book.

later we rush down for chem tuition. the lady there was quite 'nice' she told kage off for wearing such a short shirt... o.o kage shirt was short? ok... it was short but not very short... i seen girls with shorter shirts before... well there is a girl in chem class that have shorter skirt... man i wonder why the lady say kage's shirt was distracting... distracting i laugh... bleh....

really i sense that the lady is kinda against kage and me... [kage attitude her before... i blog about the centre before....]bleh... after tuition went to vivo city... the red dotz newest and biggest shopping mall.... it was big, but NO food... in the end, ended up at sushi tei at taka for dinner.... well bought a jacket frm S&K at vivo for $31, after discount... o.o....

ok time to say nite...
nite
---------------------
My disc collection:
---START OF CD LIST---
-soundtracks:
-----Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone
-english:
-----Avril Lavgine: under my skin
-----Gorillaz: Demon Days
-----Jay-Z/ LP: collision course
---local:
-----electrico: so much more inside
-dance music:
---Ministry of sound:
-----Dance Nation 05
-----The Annual 06
-Japanese:
-----Mika Nakashima: Love
-----panda no panda: imagi rocks
-----Love psychedelico: Early Times

---END OF CD LIST---


No comments: