Thursday 26 October 2006

ok i got my laptop back... my router and laptop seem to just appear when i got back from tuition. They disappeared on wednesday when i woke up... so for the last 36 hrs without it. Well, i got pissed thanks to no music.... i only had my phone and some cds without a cd player... tsk.... what is the use of cds without a player? my phone is dead thanks to continue loops of musics to make it easier for me to study today's prac.


the phy prac was okay... but i sensed that i screwed up...
really screw up....
my focus length is off i think....
well screwed...
my graph was oso screwed....
well screwed more...
my extention question was messed up...
totally screwed....

tsk sad life....

after prac, got the stupid sit in in the audi for 2 hrs... tried to do the emath paper, but in the end started talking crap about bf and my shoe laces again... tsk... why my shoe laces?

went to kusu island in the afternoon... done the whole visit in 2hrs... 45mins on the island. 30 mins on the ferry... the rest is waiting time... went to ssc for dinner and bowling before english tuition.

managed to get 3 strikes in a row and the rest spares...but was quite crap still...
i have to practice once after my o's.... if they had the youth league next year, i will join... but it starts in nov. afew days before my o's... and every saturday for 10 weeks..... i like to join... but it is in the wrong time frame.... miss 2 weeks thanks to o's, then miss 5weeks thanks to robofest, FLL and my holiday trip to japan.... so it is not worth to join the league.

bleh... time for me to finish this and return my laptop back to my mom... she WANTS to hold it.... -.-

so i think it is going to be afew days of no blogging again....
nite

No comments: