Thursday 17 August 2006

-.-... life is really unfair.... stupid APL, mess up my CCA points... My CIP hours are missing... my competitions pt are wrong... i suppose to get 3 in sec 3 and 4 in sec 4... why i get 2 for each year???

bleh shit him lah....

now it is T-minus 5-days to the first prelim papers... [ aka Prelim's pre papers or pre-prelim papers or pre-pre-O lvls...] it is getting close to the doom dates... man it is screwed as i HAVE not start going through my old work.... i am so dead.... It reminds me like harry potter sitting his OWLs [
Ordinary Wizarding Levels ] sounds like Ordinary level exam... [ 'O' level lah....]... next thing i get knock down during SS... [like harry in history of magic exam...] tsk...

nite...

p.s.: barnabas... the class votes NOT to let you have admin power on the class blog...

No comments: