Thursday 10 August 2006

another ndp is over and back to the usual hell...
yesterday... i was studying at ssc and talking to michelle during the whole ndp show...[ i didn't even watch the fly-by, fireworks, and etc....] i was talking crap and watching people bowling... and best... i watched the whole singapore idol... and the posers in it are total posers except for some... twohill is an emo poser [ look but not and sing a total UN-emo song..] raimah: a gothic poser [ but can lah... except WRONG SONG!!!!!] the rest of the girls are like wtf... and it look like jonathan is going to win...

bleh... stayed at club till about 10pm...

woke up at 11am this morning... and prepare for english tuition... early for the first time... spent the first ten minutes talking crap to winnie and kage... until those 2 indian girls appeared... [ the tsk ones...] bleh... me and kage were talking too much during the tuition till winnie started to stare at us... the death stare... it was so fun...

bleh... went home and watched bleach and fell asleep... woke up just in time for my other english tuition. IT was boring... tsk and i left my old nat geo there... T.T... bleh

tomorrow can be a good day or bad... coz of my O's... i not getting my chinese o's results yet lah... [ clb is in nov] it is my english orals tomorrow!!! well good luck to me... and i need it... nite...

No comments: