Thursday 8 June 2006

life sux.... and i shall not a give damn about it being like this.... had add math class this morning... Add math yeo was rushing like mad through it.... [luckily i got tuition or i will not understand a crap....] after add math, i had to meet the VP coz of my flushing lousy MYE.... the whole time he was saying i got potential.... and i should be higher up.... but my flushing results are pulling me down.... so he "made" [kind of force] me to agree with him 5 things...
1. No more late nites....[ 12mn in bed...]
2.wake up by 9am during this holiday....
3. 6hrs of studying...
4. only 1 hr of computer...[10-11pm...]
5. i will drop all my cca.... T.T" [no fair!!!]

it is really not fair for me to drop my cca.... i still have not train the sec 1s and some sec 2s... they dunnoe what to do.... they kinda screw up half the time... and it is shit.... VP even going to tell ah Tan and SKY to let me off...
IT IS NOT FAIR!!!! I NID TO TRAIN PEOPLE!!!! AND THE SEC 4 SCOUTS MAY NEED TO DO THE CAMPFIRE..... AND I M SUPPOSED TO REMIX FOR THEM!!!!! SO WHAT THE FUCK......

i'm moodless again.....

No comments: