Sunday 4 June 2006

geez... i wanted to blog last nite but... i think something was wrong with blogger.com last nite.. bleh...

Friday... went to the cathay to watch M:i:W i mean M:i:3... but no show... so in the end watching X-man...[is it men or man????] oh it is x-men.... bleh..
watched with seth and ed after add math class... quite sad to see the x-men die like this.... after the movie went to play LAN... then rush to ssc to bowl... bleh... wasted 3 games before my form was back... bleh... i sux still...

Saturday... woke up damn late...[12pm...] got flushing scolded by my mom for skipping breadfast and shouted at me for asking for lunch... -.-" made me god damn pissed for tuition... went for chem with a black face...

once again, the chem class is boring... and i think i was the only one responding to his questions so i will not sleep....-.-" after his class went for winnie hunting... -.-" [she is always at the cafe..] sat there with kage for 5 mins before heading up for eng....

shannice was late for the first time... and the class has a major increased in population....from 5 to 8.... luckly.. praveen from 4sa joined the class... no more only guy... half way through the class... winnie started to talk some crap.... alot to shannice... some on kage and some on me...i quote from her "you two... dun discuss ur love life here..." -.- " oi pink guy shut up..."[ k i was wearing pink... it is nice...]... after that line... kage was going like pink panther... pink pather.... -.-" k...

after class, i headed to suntec for the pc show... met boss on the way down... and kind of lost kage half way on the train..... well she wanted to go the the book expo but had to go to some fortune teller coz of her cow.... -.- [i have no idea why i using her codes....]

on the way to suntec... stopped at HMV... and got a cd... [actually it was a debate in my head between MoS: the annual '06 or Love psychedelico...]
in the end got love psychedelico.... it is much nicer but too bad my phone is full....[ THAT IS WHY I WANT an iPOD!!!!!]

at suntec... i was suppose to meet my family... but the tiger cannot find a car park... so they were in the car... seraching for one... while i was walk in the pc show with ks and his frens
creative: damn big booth... creative ZEN:vision M 30gb... $499....
apple: NO BOOTH>??? wtf... only had resalers there... ipod video 30gb... $548... with 4 free gift...[$548 is more than the price outside... but the free gift is good... they even wanted to throw in ipod socks for free...-.-" paingz... that tell me it is not selling....

my family reached the expo at 7.30pm... well only bought bitdefender for my bro comp and a cheap digi cam...[ i rather a DSLR!!!!!] and when to fix the stupid fake ink... i hate it... and that sparked the 2nd big argruement of the day.... bleh... they went to queue for a seat at CA... i went around marina square cooling myself....

after dinner... went shopping at marina square since there is a midnite sale... bought a pants and some shirts from in-base..[the shop near the exit to mrt ... the one that have 9 other shops combined into one...] well total bought $150 worth of clothing[ between me, my bro and my mom... yes my mom is cool... she is not outdated.. that is why i shop with her...] my bro and the tiger were kind of piss after me and my mom were spending alot of time and $$$... he was like... "we can go to KL to buy!!! why the hell spent so much???they have sales there also.." ya ya... u are just like didi... both run on food.... no food= angry.... once had food... everything can.... -.-" nite...


No comments: