Monday 3 January 2011

about the 5 Kittens. [UPDATE] (tag: cats , life, updates, )

I really appreciated all the help yesterday for the kittens. My family has sent them to a Cat rescue group called Love Kuching Project in Ubi. They should be up for adoption soon. and seem to be doing well.

Click on the below click to read about them.
http://lovekuchingproject.blogspot.com/2011/01/5-kittens-from-chervois-road.html

I hope all 5 will be adopted soon but for now i know 3 frens that have interest in the kittens, i am sorry that i did not keep them till tuesday as originally planned *blame my dad for that* so for now. you can email to Elaine of Love Kuching Project. at the following address: elaine@lovekuchingproject.org , for more information on how to adopt them.

As for the mother cat. she did reappear at my house late last night again... but it disappeared in the morning.


No comments: