Friday 6 November 2009

using work to forget about life

with school just started. fine it is soon to be the 4th week. i think i throwing myself deep into work to forget that i have no social life outside school and the folks i know from the cosplay circle.

everything i do got to be related to school, jtc, photog and cosplay. it been a long time since i gone back for robotics and bowling. kinda miss the old days but there are some stuff there i dun want to remember. but well even in my current circles, there are shit that should be flushed down the pipes by now. but they are still there lurking in the toilet bowl.

there is nothing choking it, but it is unable to disappear. anyway wtf with me using the toilet bowl as a methpor... after this 3-4 years, i realise i will not find my Senjōgahara. i can't fall for the normal/hyper/ lians in this foresaken country. i see no interest and well some of them actually make me wonder are sg girls that ahh... what the word? dumbfounded?

ya i like tsunderes, weird, problematic, different,abnomral, oddity type. not easy to find outside the cosplay/anime/creative circles. but in the end i am not the kind of guy they are looking for.

maybe i should just be single like troy chin and realise that educated lian that you love, ain't going to marry you coz you are still a geek, although she is there hanging with u all the time.

1 comment:

Snuggles said...

excuse me for browsing through your blog =)

I really like what you've written, I feel like I can sort of relate to that. Ever since I finished high school, things have been pretty "calm". Like for the past few months I've had almost no contact with my old circle of friends. It was just me, my work, and my hobbies (anime =] ). I don't particularly like the tsundere types but I get what you're saying. I'm pretty sure one day we'll all find somebody. Personally I'm avoiding that desire to find that somebody right now... well maybe it's better to say I just don't have an interest in it. Bah I don't know, it could be just me.

Anyways, I love seeing anime fans around, especially ones that watch bakemonogatari =D. I'm about to watch episode 13 right now.