Tuesday 10 November 2009

messed up life.

I am a failure. Every shit i do, it dun turn up right. Right from Primary school all the to now. I am just a complete failure, i just can't do it correctly can't i? really. Is my karma that fucked up bad? till the point that whatever things i do will just break down? I suck at shooting these days, i can't seem to find something interesting to shoot. I escaped my bowling all due to my left hand. I left robotics coz i was not that great anyway. I stop gaming coz i was never the top fagger...

I can't write for nuts, so i guess no one is going to read this or my photoblogs.
I can't even date for nuts sake. All i get are rejects and [sorry to say] weird girls.
I jumped from aerospace coz my mind can't take it.
now in DVFX, i ain't doing that well. AND then i mess up. my internship form was not sent through. it was just sitting in the draft box when i thought i saw the mail animation flying away and the window closed on last friday morning. I just totally messed up.

i dunnoe what to do now. I just send another email explaining y i did not send when i thought i did to my course manager. but now I just want to go and sleep in peace and not to wake up. but then all these things plays in my head once i shut my eyes.

really why deserve all these shit. I know i am abit harsh to my parents at times. I know i piss them off. I know i am always late. i know i lie alot. i know i dun pray to any gods. but then is my karma that bad that whatever good i do did not offset it?

i knew the weekend was too peaceful,

welcome to my life.

welcome to the moodless days.

fuck it.

1 comment:

Mun-Yeen said...

A lot of people feel like shit after they go through shit, do shit, and don't know what shit to do later. We always need to find something that inspires us. Don't wait for the good things to come to you: we all have to work towards the good things at a nice pace, or else we'll lose ourselves and give-up.