Monday 2 November 2009

look...i am addicted...

i am addicted to pr0n.... like real... i am addicted to twitter lah.

My first tweet was on feb 19th

in 4 mths, i was 541.

now.. 9 months later i have tweeted 2056 times [ at the time of this post]. I have twitter on my dock, my X1. on firefox. I linked it to my facebook that why alot of folks are complaining that i tweet too much that they remove me from their status update list. * but really status updates are still better than quiz and mafia wars requests*

I know i tweet too much. It is a habit. i see any FML/LOL/OTL/wtf/wth stuff on the streets and next moment i had tweet it via tweet.sg [you can't sign up with them liao coz idiots complain that it is slow] OR if there is wifi then by pocketwit [ if you have an iphone, there are better softwares].

whatever it is. i am sorry that i tweet too much and PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING... and how bad can it be? it is just a 140 char update. not like i am changing my msn nick every 30mins -.-

No comments: