Friday 10 August 2007

i am retiring....

okay i have thought about it.
I will be retiring.

my body cannot take the pain.
i lost the touch.
my balls went haywire.
and please note i am talking about my bowling. *if u did not realised that, fuck u!*

my left hand died during the 12 games 8pin tap national day youth challenge. I got pwned. scored 296 for one game but the rest suck. *my hand went numb at the 8 game thus i cannot tell if i was grabbing the ball.which = to late release = flushed up throws.*

haiz... i will be laying low on bowling for a few months till at least the doc say it is safe to bowl again.

okay. comment on NDP...
1. it is not the best ever! *the ads lies!!!*
2. fine the fireworks are nicer, but still short. *and i did not bring my cam and etc coz it was too heavy*
3. i find some of the costume. more costume than cosfucks...
4. no kick?
5. SSC's ndp celebrations has tone down.
6. the heli now dare to fly near the fireworks.
7. ain't 100m too low for 1 chinook carrying a flag and 4 apache.

haiz... heli in sg usually flies at 200m to 400m. but i kena the best one before at marina south. a chinook less than 40m up. flew over my head. the flight crew can even wave at the girls that waved at it...

man tired day. but before i go. I got to remember. NOT to go to SSC with my hair tied up. * TT and the manager are scary with lighters....*

No comments: