Thursday 30 August 2007

何も

haiz my life is getting boring.
i actually have nothing much to blog.
okay i was busy. but nothing much interesting.
start from saturday.

natsu matsuri. no girl to go with, not that interesting. but it was fun as it was my first time.

sunday: nothing happened except my cpu went to the dogs

monday: went to robotics to do the video shoot for my juniors, mess up that is what happened. then at night to my class chalet. nothing much happened that night except i got a depressing sms...

she want me to buy her a birthday present, but she sent that message by a proxy. and that present is to be pass over via the same proxy. look, if u want it message me, and let me pass it to u directly. I want to talk. u know this just make me feel depressed again.

tuesday: darren disclosed his arm while swimming. It is like my fault it happened cause i asked him to race... started bbq from 4 to late. left at 11pm. got home called kage. she got abit the emo.

wednesday: juniors are screwed. life is sux. I went to check out the price of that thing she wanted. too expensive. can dun bother liao. watch brave story with the JTC comm. nice movie. haiz again. felt lonely... seeing couples make me feel down.

No comments: