Friday 24 August 2007

AMP

okay... i 1st thought i will be dead meat after doing the AMP paper. but guess what. it was okay. Well went to the lib to borrow some books

like catcher in the rye. [ i am reading it for the kick. all GitS fans should read it!]
it is not that it got to do with GitS. Wait it does due to that line.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes


how many laughing man fans out there??? oh ya, J.D Saliger wrote another short story, namely The laughing man. * i borrowed Nine stories by him, it is inside*

and note, both are written like 50 years ago. older than my parents... back to catcher in the rye, i am reading/finding that well documented line. Well a standalone complex can happen in this country. U just need to post a idea on the net. leave it there for a few viewers then delete all trace. some how it will spark others to follow it.... *okay that is not really a SAC, as it is a guided one like in GitS:SAC:2nd gig.*

on the way back, i got drugged by a bottle of juice i brought from cheers.... *seeing people on top of cars and ghost like people getting off the bus when it is moving are not funny due to this time of the year...*

well 10hrs more to my TF1 paper. good night now...

oh yeah pacnet pwned odex!

oh yeah!!! people please tag!!! my box is dying~~!!!

No comments: