Saturday 26 May 2007

knee hurts

i cocked up at the ngee ann open today. was in second place in the 2nd game. then i cocked up with a 120 average till i got kicked to 20th.. [ had the 2nd highest game in the whole thing].

well 3 things that cause it,
1. my knee and lower part of my left legs hurts, [due to it, i cannot slide properly and forcing my ball out.]

2. i got over my head.

3. some crap up memory appeared in my head.

haiz. i also realised that my alcohol torrence level has dropped, from 2 vials of sake, [about 400ml of 15% alc.(60ml)] to 3 of the small sake cup. [120ml of 17.5% alc.(21ml)].

no wonder, that the 4oz of vodka [ 120ml of 40%(48ml)] can knock me out, but i dun go into a long sober. it is like from drunk to normal in like half an hour.

lets see, had sake at sushi tei at like 6.15pm, got out from it at 7pm, walk around vivo to daiso, spend 1hr plus shopping with a clear head. [ the only sign that i drank was that my body was red, and my body temp was like fever.]
but i was a bit drunk.[ speech prb. movement no prb]

well got cheap wood from daiso to make some sword props.
night then

No comments: