Tuesday 22 May 2007

fucked it!

dun complain that i use those words as my title... i dun care.

i lost my 3 skull leather wrist band....
man. i look through the history of my wrist accessories:

1st one: the thick, 5cm wide real leather, that is was cut up,
:got it from the south african shop at marina sq in sep last year
:lost in disneyland, tokyo[after buying my 3rd and 4th one from nihon]

2nd one: the thiner, 1cm wide, real leather that was tired in to a knot,
:brought it from some shop in the bugis street, not too long before my trip to nihon
:lost when i started wearing the 3rd and 4th one in sg. somewhere....]

3rd one: the cloth skull wrist band under my watch.
: got it from harajuku, when in tokyo
: still under my watch

4th one: the 3 skull synthetic leather,
:got it from harajuku area, when in tokyo
:drop some where on the way to school this morning

5th one: a thick 5cm synthetic leather, with a razor blade on it.
:got it from one of the shops at cine, before CNY, after my BD.
:dun wear it too much as i got it with her...

6th one: a thick 5cm canvas one from MAD
:waiting for it to be shipped to sg from nihon

so it looks like that i can only wear 2 at a time, or i will lose one...
[screwed!!!!]

i going to go down to bugis or far east to get another one soon i guess. cannot stand the feeling that there is nothing on my wirst....

haiz... oh i score 275/275 for my c programming test...

No comments: