Wednesday 16 May 2007

alone.

okay, blogger is fixed.
that why i am blogging.
that is why i am depressed.
all my feelings are cocked up in me again. i was able to get through this in the past thanks to you, but now you are not there.
trying to forget about you is not easy. we had so much fun time together that it is fucking hard for me to forget the memories.
i know, i was advised to just forget about you and move on with life, but i am not listening.
maybe i want you to come back to me,
maybe i miss your company,
maybe i did love u,

i was there when you need me,
i was there when you are down,
i was not up to your standard i guess.

At least tell me that you dun want to see me anymore, more i left in the dark, more i get emo about it. you should know that by now. i am just waiting for words from you. i know u used to check my blog. I am not sure about now. if u do, u know that i still trying to reach out to u.

i am sorry of what i said that time. i did not know it is so close to your heart. i really mess it up back then. please scold me, hit me.

No comments: