Wednesday 3 January 2007

ok... 2:18... and i finished with my latest creation...

i got to give credit to silentreaper for the chibified deathnote characters... [ if you dunnoe who is Light, L and ryuk... you sux... joking]
this is her deviantART profile. silentreaper.deviantart.com/

go and read her comics on deathnote... [ look through my past postings] but note spoilters are in her comics... so dun read it unless you read the manga.

and if you dunnoe how to read the design on my blog... read what light say first [ the 1st line]... then L's reply to the word tagboard... then to Light's reply...and lastly L's 0% reply....
i added ryuk for fun... coz most of some people i know say i look like ryuk.... T.T... and i am thinking of cosplaying L... [-_-]...

well received this earlier
tim c: Are you going to sch tomorrow?

me: to sch? For what? [blur]

tim c: You didn't sign up for any sch? [getting blur]

me: Ya. Did not bothered. I see no reason...

tim c: what the... [total -.-'']

so ya... i not going to any school... till like once i get back my o's results...
nite

No comments: