Sunday 21 January 2007

ok i am missing from my blog for like 2 days and some people are asking me to blog... o.o

ok... FRIDAY: nothing much happened except i was doing some errands for my teachers till that coz me to waste alot of time, transport money and money... T.T... used $10 on ez-link only in 1 day [ alot of bus and train trips... T.T]... well went to TP open house and found it... no fun to go to as.
1. the sky.
2. the time.
3. the location.
4. the transport cost.
5. the no more goodies bags... although they advertised that there were 16,000 goodies bags to give away... -.-
6. the students are crazy.
7. a lousy L cosplayer appeared... -.-

ok i did not see L... was walking around tp for like 1 hr with hel before heading to tampines to go to ikea.

I somehow managed to get back home, grab my things are rush to catch the last train to changi airport to see james off... which his flight was like... 6.45am... but was there from 12...

had no sleep during the whole night... till the train ride to clementi to go to ngee ann poly open house. NP open house was like the most fun of all the 3 poly open houses i went...

SP was boring... and had too much engineering...
TP was... read the above...
NP was... okay i was used to the place and well it is the poly i planning to go to... it is either accounting or AT or mechatronics... more likely AT is my first choice then accounting then mechatronics...

met joel at np, after making him wait very very very long [paisai]... was with kage and hel for most of the afternoon and saw nick with his god-sis [ i think]
well heck... my parents ruin the afternoon as they wanted to pick me up... tsk... and the weather was a side-effect to my mood...

and somehow my dad again drove to IKEA tampines and went on a shopping spree which includes 1 sofa-bed... [not mine, it is my parent's]... 2 cd-rack. and 1 bookcase. plus more smaller things...

and i found out that ikea deliveries are not as cheap as last time. Reasons? they charge a min. fee of $40 to delivery to your house. then if u got no lift, an extra $20. that is $60. well got pissed and went to the car to force 3 2.10 m long box into the car...

somehow managed to do it but i got the worse seat... in a small confine space which i can only sit like L to be comfortable... -.-

well time to sleep
night....

oh yeah... got a new pillow to sleep with.... >.<

No comments: