Monday 3 October 2005

It's time...

It's time... today is the last day for teachers to put some sense into the stuff they been preaching for the last... 9 months... which was quite stressful... ML PHY is "amazing"... why? Think... 200 pages of ur physics TB in 2 periods or about 1 hr... That means he can finish the whole book in... what 3hrs!! Anyway, didn't learn a thing or at least that what i think... need more time to revise man... but... great.. PHY exam is on WED!!! argh.... At least got 5 'free' periods to calm my brain before A math... Ah seow messed up my CIP hours... i suppose to get 24 hrs, not 12 hrs, madam... haiz, not many people care about CIP hours now although the government put more emphasis on CCA and CIP....

it's time for my exam, starting tomorrow till monday.... Eng paper 1.... which i sux as i write out of the point... or is my hard to read handwriting... whichever, both are bad. At least Ah seow gave us the letter writing format, it is better than to rush to school tomorrow and ask about 10 idiots before they can answer u...

Man.. typing this blog does help my english... i hope so... How is my SS?
% of stuff remembered: 50%... quite ok if my SS paper is on WED... tomorrow is pure doom, lets hope not... but i don't know leh... anyway if i blog tmr that means i should pass my SS...
-----------------------Log off--------------------------

No comments: