Thursday 20 October 2005

I'm doom or......

ok... It is almost confirm... i m doom... i fail my comb. hum... therefore i may drop to normal cause i frunk my stupid england... English, english... well, there is still 1 last chance to stay in express... that is ah seow add 1% to my english overall... oh she would, if i copied the 1st 5 chapters of Genesis of the bible... I am not a Christian, for god sake... opps, too many yrs in a christian school. Mdm, u can not force a person to copy the bible... did u not read the newspaper a few weeks back," Teach not peach" anyway i will copy it for u for my marks and not to enter normal... i dun't care about the "teach not peach" stuff if u give me the marks... i copied off from the net... anyway if i copy it ,ah seow will have a hard time reading it.

It is also amazing that teachers allow us to watch a M18 horror moive. Best thing it was raining and cold like the moive...(ain't it nice and scary)... Bean fell off his chair during 1 of the scary parts and banana tried to disturb ah seow... crazy guy...

Tomorrow, got that perfect commendation and going kusu island for prayers, praying for ahseow and the other of my teacher to give me the extra help i nid... i dun't mind sitting the sub paper...
tired... long day tomorrow... away from the keyboard...

Quote of the day: teach, not peach...;)

No comments: