Monday 18 April 2011

4 years on...

No_pic

School is starting again... but well what school?

it is the first time after 6+4+4 years of education, that well i have no classes.

well but really 4 years ago around this time of the year. I just entered Ngee Ann poly, right after some things happened, life was crappy, my photographs were shitty.  and after some digging earlier, i dun even have a single folder of photos from Jan 2007 to early April 07. <strike> maybe i deleted all the photos from that time </strike>

But if it was not for what happened in that 3 months, 4 years ago. I won't be who I am today.

I won't have gone crazy and start shooting like mad on my D40.
I won't have switch course to DVFX
I won't have co-foundered and managed a Cosplay event called SOY.
I won't have met so many awesome friends.

so ya after 4 years of poly life, I can finally say thank you for ditching me.

Dsc_0679ed

oh guess what i found a pic from early april. see it is a crappy camwhore in my old robotics lab.

No comments: