Tuesday 29 March 2011

No turning back

I failed to mention that i finally gotten my grades for the last 3 years of studying. So i passed with a GPA of 3.33 / 4. not that bad but not that good, but that is not the point.

The point is there is no turning back for me, i will not be able to switch or jump from different type of works from now. No more crazy change like from Engineering to Visual effects. I am going to stay in this creative line from now till forever.

But that is not the real point of this post.

The real reason behind it is that i finally gotten my AFD 50mm f/1.4 lens. after nearly a month without my 35mm f/1.8. Here are some test shots taken on the way home. Only thing I do not like is the cheapo filter  that came with it [from the shop].

* pics from the KL trip are in the wash...*

No comments: