Monday 27 July 2009

wants my holidays...

School will be ending in 3 weeks and this 3 weeks will be the hell of my life for now.

Within this 3 weeks,

i have to complete these

Hardware modeling: HAW-206 tank [10% done] and a Warehouse [0%] [due in 17 days]
Post Production: "tofu film fest" trailer [80% done] [ due in 8 days]
Production Planning: Production Portfolio of "LATE" [15% done] [due in 11 days]
Camera fx and MOgraph: Pre-production: 90%, Production 1 @ pre, Production 2 @ Pre. [filming =2 days] Post production = 10 days[ due in 15 days]ing

The HAW-206 is just time consuming.
the trailer, well i just need to add some more titles and fix audio then it is done...
for Production Portfolio, i am rushing it this week as i will not be able to start production of the camera fx and mograph works will friday. once the production part is over my group will only have 10 days to maya, after effects and put every thing together... To the industry, that is okay. to us students... it is Clusterfuck...

well i just want my holidays and to earn some cash for now... i want to get my D90 and some lens and my driver licenses before school starts on 19th oct...

PS: blogger is mess up... dunnoe y i dun see my normal interface -.-

No comments: