Tuesday 7 July 2009

after all that shit..

so 4 years of friendship ends up like this... i really dunnoe what to say really.

I kinda know why you are ignoring me, but dun we used to have these fights in the past? what happened to your old self, your REAL self? From what i see, you really have a personality issue. Creating one for every new person you meet then once they know you well enough you treat them like dirt. like how you treat your family.
No wonder y me and hel are being ignored by you at times...

that y that day at that event, i was kinda wtf when you say family is VERY impt when i know you dun give a shit. then Helping all your "frens" when you dun help those that helped you before. Girl, you are being used again, like how you allow that idiot to be with you.

I am just worried for you. coz i know how shitty is it to be used to do things for others and get nothing back in return. Coz that is what you been doing to me recently... from teaching you on how to shoot, to your stop motion and your 24 ideas filming... i really get nothing in return but only your fucked up attitude...

I thought i will give you a chance to change after you broke up with that idiot. but now nearly a year. that you went back having your multiple personalty. I should had gave up helping you and hope you changed but from what happened recently...
I dun even need to bother.

So, next time if you need help, you still can ask me, but if i am getting that bullshit hime-sama attitude from you again... go and ask someone else.
Please just wake up and see the world.




No comments: