Monday 18 May 2009

When you are pissed, you give me shit.

When i am pissed, you fucking ignore me. FUCK YOU OKAY.

YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE ALL UP THERE WITH ENLIGHTMENT. Girl guess what you do not have. If you really did do what you told me. You won't be saying all those stuff and not try to explain. And as you say you do try to change, but did you really change?

I see none of it. and you See none of mine. SO STOP TELLING ME TO SELF-REFLECT.
I CAN'T SELF-REFLECT by myself as i see myself as right... always right... I need to tell my issues to someone so they can tell me it is wrong. I need someone to tell me that is wrong with me.

I know that i am selfish. I dun care for others. i am an ass when i am working. i am stubborn to the core. I am a pessimist. I have time management problem. I am untidy. I am demanding. I think highly of myself.

for some i have reasons be that way.
1. Being selfish: imagine after spending 14 years of being bullied coz you are a nice guy. Won't you want to be selfish?

2. I dun care for others: Why should i care for people that step over me and treat me like shit, when they are no better than me? And really i dun do not care all the times. It is that my first reaction is to ignore.

3. Ya i am an ass: look, when we are doing the same work, and we are taught in the same class. You should be able to understand what is going on. IF you dunnoe what shit is going on. dun ask me, ask the lecturer. And we have a dateline you know, EVERY TIME I help you it is a loss to me, and a gain for you.

4. stubborness: I have an idea, you ask me for it, i tell you it, You tell me you like it, but you want to chance it, You chance a litte of it and say it is you idea. NO IT IS MY IDEA. then there is the YOU DUN LIKE IT. but YOU end up creating an IDEA that is LIKE my idea and you use it. Of course i disagree and rather my OWN.

5.
pessimist: what can go wrong will go wrong. Nothing in this world really go your way. if i was a optimist, I would be ignore alot of shits that i need for deciding.

6. Time managment.: i need to cut my work load... and stop wasting time like on this blog.

7. Untidy: well thanks to my mom. she pack too nice that i find it easier to work in a mess.

8. demanding: if i dun have it my way, it is not my way. yesh my way sound like a shitty way, but sometimes it is now.

9. thinking high of myself: i dunnoe how it got by.

well i am tired so i am going to sleep... will continue this end later.


No comments: