Sunday 10 May 2009

fucked up year

what did i do to get these shit? really! first, i having issues talking to my dad thanks to his male menspause... then i starting to have sleeping issues. i can lie on the bed for hours then i can sleep. next is having the feeling tt i am outcast in class once again. then alot of shit is happening in the photography club which giving me a headache. from missing filters to mia tripod to cam body tt cannot work. and the school is expecting us to pay the repairs first.


what other shit was there? oh i was in hosp overnight and felt like i was dying. after my first year ended i thought year 2 would be better for me but. within 8 days of school. my macbook pro was stolen. there goes my portfolio, work and life. then now school may not loan me money for a second one. so there goes my plan to buy a new dslr and my wacom. there goes the relation with my dad. there goes my dream. then she now is getting on my nerves. even though i love her. she dun even bother to be nice or greatful of all the shit work i did for her. all the extra work i do. and in return, all i got was nothing but fucked up attitude.

it is getting bad for me till the point tt i think it is okay tt i get a heart attack in ns . i had a great life. but really it is getting fucking unlucky till the pointthathe s ih dunit carefor liao. what did i do to get all These shit?

from bullied to getting outcast. to being rejected to robbed. ignored.. i think no one will cry over me when i dead.

so much for being the mister nice guy.
what goes around does'nt come around

No comments: