Sunday 19 October 2008

i need a break..

it is not even the second week of school, and i am starting to break down...

this kinda of happened at the start of every school term i had since primary school...
after spending weeks alone during the holidays, going back to a class is so unreal. I felt that i am using a different face and personality when i am in school or outside and it is tiring me out fast...

maybe what hector said to me last sem during the one on one discussion section was true... I dun belong anywhere, i create a persona to fit in. that why no 2 different groups of people i know can match up with the other group.

Cosplayers are still weird to many, Including photographers...
Some groups of photographers i know dun match up with other photographers i know...
My classmates in secondary school are different to the people i know in robotics
and my scouts buddies never understand view on robotics, photography and cosplay...

he kinda of guessed that i am alone too much that i try too hard to try to make friends yet at the end of the day, no one is there for me... so hard that it is a burden for me that i cannot take it soon...

maybe i really need to go back to IMH again for depression...

No comments: