Tuesday 7 October 2008

finally

finally i got my timetable



Once again it is a 3 day school week for me!!!!
Well. I went to NP on monday to check if am i enrolled in my course or not... what happened was that or what FMS office thought to be was that as i am a transferred student the system dun auto update me. but well they were shocked.

monday -> no class due to i did S&W and CATS last year. *hated those modules*
tuesday -> 9am-6pm Photography!!!! ya 9 to 1 all on photography, well maybe sharpen my skills only... Writen Comm T.T... it is English class again... i am expecting to score badly for it. Animation Foundation -> Zbrush and basic flipbook and etc. should be okay for this module. Location Production! the most fun and expensive module.
and yes on tuesday i have like 4 of 5 modules i am taking this sem...
wednesday ->9am-5pm 3D art by calvin again!. more to wiremesh and clay. aniFdn in the afternoon.
thursday -> 9am- 11pm? Writ comm T.T in the morning for 3 hours... then 2hrs break then locprd! till 6, then it is cca till 11pm.... i so going to kill myself.. -.-
friday -> for projects i guess and well cca at 5/6pm...

well it should be a good sem.

No comments: