Monday 4 February 2008

how long has it been?

add this to the moodless series...

30/01 has more than one thing on that day...

it has been a year plus since we first started to hang out with which other but it has been 9 months since we stop talking, seeing , messaging to each other. I really miss you still, but life still have to go on. every time i see you at events, i felt that i should talk to you but i dun think i have the chance to pull you away to somewhere quiet to talk.

From meeting you outside the toilet at cosfest to standing like 2 metres from you at eoy. I should have taken the chance. But i ignored you as you ignored me.

We cannot go on like this. I know we will never go forget the past and i know we cannnot be together anymore, but can we make up and forgive me?


No comments: