Friday 5 October 2007

posting timing are getting later

if you have not realised. i used to blog at like what.... 11pm-12am timing., but these days, most of the post are at 3-4am.. sweet!. bleh!!!


okay the holidays are ending.in about more than 1 week time.
I have not done much creative stuff or work. I did not organized or went for a single photo shoot. I wasted money on my bowling. *damn that $200 bucks on training and fees i can get a lens*

mhh i so wasted. I did not bother to go back to sas to check on the juniors after njrc. the robotics kit is still with me..

mhh what else? I did not really had a job for the last 2 mths. *did not bother/ not to my type/ auntie want girls to look after her bookshop*

2nd sem is starting. and my timetable looks bad....
monday is 8-8 *with 2 2hrs break*
tuesday is early lunch then school till 5
wednesday is forced to come to school to HAVE lunch follow by 2 hrs prace and 2 hrs maths.
thursday is S&W at 8am and CATS...
but the sweet thing is that on friday, it is 7 hrs stright! then in sch till 8pm... nice life.

No comments: