Friday 19 October 2007

Ain't life funny?

It is not.

Okay 1st post since the new sem started. One thing. I hate this sem. it is so not worth... and more boring.

The only interesting classes are my japanese 102 and CATS. yes CATS... i kena chan yoke khiong. I can tell he is married, but he is like acting gay? Well he seem to be a fun guy. And there are like 3 with the same name in my cats class...

1. me
2.chew jing wei *pronuced in chinese, it is the same*
3. Chan jin wen *same chinese characters*

that is the 1st time for me to be in a class with 2 others with the same name. the last time i met a guy with the same name was in sec 2...

well time to sleep got a long day tmr and a longer one on sat.

going for the cannon photo marathon...

*note to self edit the pics from the photog camp*

No comments: