Wednesday 25 July 2007

thy moodless

haiz... life is so flushed up...

my dad is being more of a bastard than normal this few months. Come on, his knowledge of history is based on discovery channel and the latest history channel which history shows are like 5 years old *oh history history shows*... come on japan DID NOT go near alaska at all... it is just that the americans scared that they invaded that way...

he should know i will get out of his hand. I am not that cute little small boy that he used to play with. I have grown, i gained knowledge, i have my plans *which he destroyed*... COME ON I DUN live my life in his shadows. I DUN WANT TO FOLLOW HIS ORDERS. I am ME, myself, I. Not his son, his kid, his follower.

I have the right to do things my way. His way is old and not up to date. I dun want to be anti-social like him. I dun want to end up like him, a huge piece of fat that have friends that he either, dun like to hang too much or scared they say something about him as they are way richer and powerful.

Ya... i was to be a rich man son, but i dun give a shit of what happened. It happened way before i was born. But now, he is turning to be like his mom, senile and going mad. Mom and i knew it was going to happen since he was getting jumpy.... everything we say he will listen in. Scared we going to boycott him?. He is flushed up. i feel like moving his computer and put it in his bedroom. I am going to claim my study room as my bed room soon... i cannot take his attitude... i dun care if even if he is going to kill me. maybe it is better if i died. Their life will be much peaceful.

I just want to get away from his rule... i have the right to say your data is old and dun say i am arguing with you, when u are the one that dun want to take it as the truth.
Why should i give in to him?
why should i not argue for the truth?
why should i agree with the lies, with an idiot?
why should i listen to a person who had a girlfriend at my age?

come on, they both hanging out together at my age, but they are telling me NOT to get into one.. COME ON i got into 2 and they dun even know. I dun even know i am my dad's son. How can i be so skinny when he and my bro are so god damn fat. the only things that i have from my dad sides *which my mom's dad also had* are, bow legs and curly hair.

my brown hair was from my mom, so as my looks, my eyes, my eyelid, my med probs, my allergies, my low alcohol torrence levels. my fucking temple, my blood prb.

what else i want to state? I am like more from my mom then from my dad... maybe i should just get a DNA test when i am older... and see for myself...

-Little more than before [slip out]-

I don't know since when I changed to such a cold-hearted guy.
I have to warm this frozen icy lonely heart to thaw.
I like being wrapped with warmness more than anything else for sure.
I'm gonna make my coming days to be filled with laughter and joy.

I let myself down that I'm more cruel than I thought I would be.
I'm just a loser who ends up by caring for my soul.
I've become a man from a kid and now turn back to a kid again.
I can now show and give my love a little more than before.

Sorrow is what I hate but it's grown my sensations.
Regrets taught me how to make any hard decisions.
Peace is always by my side but I've never felt it once.
Love is not the word only for the sweet romance.

Well I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to death.
And I'm scared to keep on going on my way.
Well I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to death.
And I'll tell myself I'm special till the end.

Recalling my torn borken, aching heart of these long days.
And all the memories I wanted to forget for making leaps.
Recalling, aching, breaking, crying , making sure to me.
And I take all grin at my future on the way.

Sorrow is what I hate but it's grown my sensations.
Regrets taught me how to make any hard decisions.
Peace is always by my side but I've never felt it once.
Love is not the word only for the sweet romance.

Well I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to death.
And I'm scared to keep on going on my way.
Well I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to death.
And I'll tell myself I'm special till the end.

I've become a man from a kid and now turn back to a kid again.
I can now show and give my love a little more than before....


-----
i still miss you...

No comments: