Wednesday 19 July 2006

everyday life is getting worse and worse
so much that i feel so upset, which is at the point of calling it moodlessly moodless

life is getting boring and abit meaningless... it is like i have now nothing to live for except to study for my o's and to get a gf.... bleh... even my msn is not working.... it takes half an hour to log in and 30 sec to disconnect.... [shit it] plus boon had spoilt the day by relieving the cf.... flush u lah.... but somehow i complained to boss and it is cancel again.... [ good at last... one last thing to worry about....]

life is really bad this few days....
parents bugging me like mad to study, when i am...
juniors bugging me on some minor robotics things...
classmates bugging me to redo the class blog....
teachers bugging me on not sleeping...
and money....
life juz sux.... wished i can go down on the 5th aug to cine for the cosplay thing.... but i m grounded till the 16th of nov....
fuck it....

No comments: